Hello, October 1st! Here’s to another overnight oats recipe. Expect more of these because if something this good only requires 5 minutes of my prep time, it’s going to be apart of our breakfast routine. Always.
We used a practically empty Justin’s Vanilla Almond Butter jar for this one. The vanilla almond butter taste for sure came through into the steal cut oats. Got the idea to pair the pear and cardamom together from a gourmet popsicle place and figured it would be a great pairing for fall recipes. Cleary, it was or else we wouldn’t be posting this up haha.
Just like our recent overnight oat recipe, the creaminess is definitely there because of Calfia Farms Almond Milk Creamer, no this isn’t a sponsored post, we’re just all about it right now. There’s tons of fiber from the steal cut oats, we use Bob’s Red Mill, which we need to get on our recurring order on Amazon.
By the way! We’re on snap chat now, you guys can follow along throughout our day to day, somedays are more exciting then others, but now that I have Charlie, my maltepoo pup back, he makes frequent appearances 😉 @FitLush
- 1 cup steal cut oatmeal
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Califica Farms Almond Milk Creamer -- optional but makes it that much creamier
- 1 medium ripe pear, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cardamom spice
- Optional- 1 almost empty jar of Justins Vanilla Almond Butter if not, a mason jar or bowl with lid will work
- Chop up the pear
- Add all of the above ingredients into a jar
- Let sit in refrigerator overnight
- Enjoy cold the next morning!